Did someone say... Astatine Portal?
Gray Slate Wiki is highly recommended to browse by Chromium 21 (Windows) or 18 (Ubuntu etc) with AdBlock enabled. Learn more.
For monitors with low resolution, type 'Ctrl' + '-' to obtain better color harmony. Learn more.
"Truth needs no references."
"The talk page is possibly the worst invention in the Wiki world. On the contrary, the main page is the soul, the essence of a Wiki."
Welcome to Gray Slate Wiki℠ (formerly Symbiroidium℠)! It is a true free wiki as there are no rules in this territory! The revamped wiki became more diversified, id est covered more aspects.
Status: As it is under construction, guests please come later. Go to a random wikia.
Feel free to add a new page here, you can create any topics, such as Virtualization, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol, Project Glass or even Opera Dragonfly. If you do not know what to edit, you can refer to the Slate:To do page. Before adding a new page, please read and follow our article guidelines.
Do you know?
In the news
That crappyFacebook acquired Instagram (with its 13 employees) for approximately $1 billion in April 2012, which is Facebook's largest acquisition.
- Adobe has released its CS6 (Creative Suite 6) on 22 April, 2012.
- Linus Torvalds, aka "Father of Linux", the creator of Linux and git, is using Google+.
- The exterior shells of supercomputers are often colored various shades of slate gray, e.g. IBM Roadrunner.
- EULA is the acronym of end-user licensing agreement.
- When you ask for the 'Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything' on Google, Bing USA or Wolfram Alpha, the search engine will give you 42.
- Main Page
- Articles (104)
- Log in
- Change language
- 633|<tionary (Draft / pre-pre-pre-alpha)